Move | Top Producer’s innovative and award-winning products have been serving the real estate market in North America for many years. By designing and developing the best suite of products on the market, Move | Top Producer is at the forefront of both the real estate and software development industries!
We are one of the largest software development companies in BC and we offer an exciting, challenging and fast-paced environment where talented professionals can prosper. If you have a resourceful "can-do" attitude and you'd like to join a successful and innovative high-tech company, we'd like to hear from you.
We are currently looking for a dynamic and results-oriented individual to lead our team in the execution of our marketing and promotion campaigns. As a Marketing Campaign Manager you have a consistent track record in online marketing, and delight in the opportunity to create, excite, inspire and influence. You have an innate ability to multi-task and thrive within a cross-functional organization.
You will be involved in all phases of marketing execution, including concept, research, execution, analysis and refinement. Your responsibilities will include content development and publishing of information to a wide audience (via social media, email, and online).
We are looking for a passionate self-starter who relishes the opportunity to develop and refine ongoing marketing campaigns. You have an innate understanding of the need to monitor campaign metrics, and look forward to the opportunity to test, execute, refine and repeat. Our ideal candidate possesses strong communication skills with demonstrated abilities in campaign management, writing, and media purchasing. Experience in social media marketing, email campaign coordination/management, and campaign analytics is a must. Knowledge of the real estate vertical is preferred.
The Marketing Campaign Manager will have responsibilities including, but not limited to, the following:
- Actively participate in strategic marketing planning, as well as in the execution of creative strategies
- Provide campaign management, including content development, list planning, QAing/testing, managing team resources & staff, coordinating campaign deployment (via the interactive team) and tracking
- Handles tracking and reporting on marketing campaign metrics & web analytics on a daily basis, to help measure the success of our integrated marketing initiatives
- Meet and exceed time sensitive requests on a daily basis
- Manage and mentor the marketing team which includes senior designers and web developers
- Contribute to strategic planning with the Director of Marketing
- Work with Product Development teams to understand value proposition and positioning of new products
- Work closely with sales to understand customer buying decisions
- Track how customer needs change and craft campaigns accordingly
- 5 to 7 years experience in the marketing field, including advertising, internal and external communications, strategy and planning, research, design, development and execution of creative marketing ideas
- Experience leading strategic brainstorming, marketing campaign development, and execution
- Dedication to building business through of an emphasis on ROI
- Strong presentation skills and writing skills
- Professional copywriting, professional design experience, or marketing leadership required; a portfolio or demonstration of successful projects is a must
- Bachelors Degree or higher in a creative discipline preferred
- Knowledge of the Real Estate vertical is favored
We have cultivated a working environment dedicated to continuous learning and improvement. Our team of passionate marketing professionals is insatiably curious, which drives us to find the most creative marketing solutions. We pride ourselves on being thought leaders in direct response and internet marketing, achieving consistent results and having a positive impact on sales and our company brand.
Move | Top Producer’s total compensation package includes competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits program, and an RRSP contribution-matching program. In addition we also offer a tuition reimbursement program to help support our employees in reaching their educational goals.
Our culture includes a professional yet casual environment in which fun also plays a major part. Many company-sponsored events are held throughout the year and we also feature two Games Rooms complete with big screen satellite TV, foosball tables, pool table and more.
We believe in our people and provide them with a work environment that encourages personal growth and advancement. We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes a balanced lifestyle, and supports diversity. Our team is composed of an exciting mix of people from various backgrounds, reflecting the company's commitment to creating one of the best working environments anywhere.