We're a laid back group of people working hard on a tough problem. Bookkeeping is a universal point of pain for passionate entrepreneurs trying to pursue their dreams. They want to run their businesses, not do accounting, so we make that disappear. While the appeal of bookkeeping may seem lacking, we genuinely believe that solving fundamental business problems is super sexy. And so are you.
When you throw in with us you're not only joining a company that’s changing the way business is done, you're joining at an inflection point. Bench is post Series B, capitalized by a team of Silicon Valley and New York investors. We’re scaling fast and we’re not slowing down anytime soon. In just a few short years, we’ve grown from four co-founders to over 200 Benchmates. It’s been quite the ride so far and we’re looking for the brightest minds who love solving tough problems to join us on this incredible leg of our journey.
What's the role of the Marketing Automation Manager?
As the Marketing Automation Manager, you’ll play a key role in helping Bench meet our revenue goals. You’ll be building a system from the ground up to support our Sales, Marketing and Client Care initiatives with tasteful and hyper-effective marketing automation. You’ll be creating targeted email campaigns to attract new prospects, convert existing leads, and engage current clients. You’ll be implementing new processes and working very closely across departments to ensure that these processes are streamlined and efficient. In short, you’ll be helping us optimize the entire client journey by sending the right message, to the right people, at the right time.
Here are some of the things you’ll be getting up to:
- Working with the Sales, Marketing, and Client Care teams to optimize the entire client journey with expertly orchestrated automation
- Planning, implementing, and managing multiple email campaigns simultaneously, using Salesforce and Marketo
- Meticulously updating, segmenting, and cleaning our client database
- Working with third parties to source and acquire targeted lists of prospects
- Optimizing and A/B Testing email campaigns to drive stronger engagement and conversion
You’ll fit in well if you:
- Have at least 2 years of experience using Salesforce and Marketo
- Can write compelling and tasteful email copy
- Can manage multiple projects with many stakeholders
- Can learn new things on the fly
- Have a deeply analytical, data-driven mindset
- Love solving tough problems
- This is a full-time position, because we want to spend lots of time with your wonderful self
- Our office is downtown and easily accessible via transit
- This position offers an annual salary based on experience
- We offer an extended benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, and massage
- We also offer a Wellness Fund where you’re free to spend an allocated amount on fitness activities, transit passes, and more
- Best of all, you get to play fetch with our resident Wheaten Terrier, Zoe Deskennel