STEMCELL Technologies Inc. is a privately-owned biotechnology company based in Vancouver that helps power leading-edge life science research around the world. Scientists performing stem cell, immunology, cancer, regenerative medicine and cellular therapy research are among those who rely on our cell culture media, cell separation products, instruments, ancillary reagents and contract assay services. We create novel, useful, standardized products of unfailing quality and deliver them to more than 70 countries via our many regional offices plus distribution centres in Vancouver, Seattle, Grenoble and Singapore. Driven by our love of science and our passion for quality, we see ourselves simply as “Scientists Helping Scientists” – standing by our customers to provide outstanding products, technical support and training. We have over 650 science-oriented employees globally, including 250 PhDs/MScs, with most others holding a BSc or engineering degree. STEMCELL is proud to be the largest Biotechnology employer in BC.
Currently we have an opening for a Marketing Automation Coordinator in Vancouver, BC.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build, execute and automate email marketing campaigns using Eloqua
- Work with internal teams to gather requirements, translate business needs into technical execution for email campaigns such as blast and trigger email programs that include welcome, nurture, retention programs.
- Segment the marketing database for efficient and effective campaign targeting.
- Generate and implement test strategies, including A/B testing, to drive qualified traffic.
- Coordinate email process – layout, review and segmentation.
- Monitor, analyze and report on campaign performance to maximize ROI and sales.
- Coordination with web team to ensure analytical tracking and performance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years marketing experience with an email and marketing automation platform (such as Eloqua, SilverPop, ExactTarget, Marketo), with Eloqua preferred.
- Bachelor s Degree required or equivalent combination of experience and education (Biology, Biochemistry, Marketing, preferred).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to understand workflow processes and systems within a marketing/sales cycle.
- Candidate must thrive in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
Strong organizational skills.