Full-time Marketing Automation Administrator (Marketo) with some HTML Coding Needed. Training Provided.
Our company is named Marketing Automation Canada (http://marketing-automation.ca).
Our specialty is using what’s called “Marketing Automation” sequences. We primarily use Marketo.com.
We are specialists, and we’re looking to expand our team. Ideally you (the candidate) would have some familiarity with Marketo or another marketing automation program (like Eloqua, Pardot, Hubspot). If you don't, we can train you, but some familiarity would be helpful. You'd also ideally have a working understanding of HTML.
The job will entail:
- Working deeply with a marketing automation service like Marketo.com, including:
- Setting up nurture series
- Doing database work
- Loading and segmenting lists
- Setting up email sends
- Setting up web pages
- Position will need to work with clients directly on some projects, so the ability to work with clients is a must
The ideal candidate will:
- Have some technical background and training, in Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot or Eloqua
- Candidate will ideally have some HTML skills
- Candidate will need the ability to “own” projects and be able to “fill in the blanks” in briefs and build complete series with a minimum of supervision (once they’re trained)
- Candidate will have AMAZING attention to detail
- Candidate will have “entrepreneurial” mind set
The position is:
- Full time, forty hours a week, in-office
- Compensation: 50k per year
- Is eight years old
- Has a staff of eighteen