Reliance Foundry Co. Ltd. is an established company that specializes in marketing and distribution of metal products. With over 90 years of experience in the cast metals industry, we serve customers by providing traditional site furnishing and castings in new and innovative ways. Ranked on Canadian Business Magazine’s Profit 500 award for Canada’s fastest growing companies; we are continuing to hire talented professionals for our Surrey, BC office.
Our marketing team is looking for a talented individual to add to our creative growing team. If you are an enthusiastic connector who builds networks as easily as breathing, we’re looking for you to help support the growth of our marketing department. You’ll be reporting to the marketing manager, and will find industry connections, create opportunities for guest posting or interviews, manage our pay-per-click ad campaigns, work on several social media channels, and do other tasks as required.
Marketing is all about communication. Your written skills will be strong, with excellent grammar and a flexible voice. You’ll need to be curious and willing to learn. You’ll be a team-builder, eager to collaborate with the rest of the department as we bolster our online profile and launch new product lines.
Level: Entry to intermediate
- Most people haven’t thought a lot about bollards and hardscape. We do—and have a lot of affection for these unobtrusive little elements. We need someone with a gift of gab to be our brand’s ambassador online and with industry contacts.
- We’re looking for someone comfortable on the phone, in person, and in email, who can reach out to publications, events, and organizations to find guest-posting opportunities and to deepen our reputation as an industry resource with integrity.
- Who’s out there that we should get to know better? We sell municipal products primarily made of cast or worked metal. Can you identify with whom we should develop contacts and partnerships, and then develop those relationships?
- As a marketer, you know that our brand must be consistent across all communications, but that different channels will have their own needs. You will be responsible for coordinating materials over these channels to work together so that we are responsive on every channel.
- It’s not all about networking and outreach. Pay-per-click advertising is a vital part of our media presence. You will be responsible for integrating effective paid search engine marketing into our larger campaigns.
- Our Instagram and Pinterest accounts could use a little love. Our Facebook account is languishing, too. You’ll assist with the creation of and scheduling for social media.
- In addition to doing the work, we need to report on our progress. We’re looking for someone who can appreciate an informative spreadsheet or graph—and the big picture of how all our efforts flow together.
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills; takes initiative and ownership of tasks and displays a sense of urgency and self-direction
- Proficient in Google Ads, Bing Ads, Hootsuite, and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Educational background or experience in marketing or public relations preferred
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop
- Fun, positive attitude, and desire for continuous learning and growth
- Performance driven, adaptable, and results oriented
- Attention to detail and high standards for excellence
Why should you apply?
- Reliance Foundry offers a comfortable environment, and a competitive benefits package, and salary structure.
- We celebrate successes with fun company gatherings, luncheons, and other perks.
- Offer training opportunities for growth in performance and advancement.
- We care.
Working conditions are based on a 40-hour work week, Monday–Friday. Wages to commensurate with experience.