As one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Fresh Direct Produce is looking for a contract Marketing Associate to work with our growing team. The contract is 9 months with possibility of extension.
Reporting to the CFO, the Marketing Associate will closely collaborate with our Buying & Sales, and Management teams to help us develop marketing materials, implement marketing plans, maintain social media platforms to promote and position our premier house brand and employer branding.
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing programs and campaigns
- Maintain marketing budget for all promotions and marketing products
- Manage the Company’s social media platforms, including LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram; measure, analyze, and optimize content on these platforms to ensure high levels of engagement
- Monitor and review the impact of job candidate focused social media platforms, including Indeed and Glassdoor
- Backwards engineer the activities and responses within various social media platforms to engender a positive impact on the overall public persona of the Company, and to enhance its employer branding
- Maintain company website – update pictures, videos, announcements, etc.; ensure all content is relevant and in alignment with the Company’s marketing objectives
- Certificate, diploma, or degree in Marketing/Communications or equivalent combination of education and experience
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a marketing role; hands-on social media experience within a corporate environment would be an asset
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and desktop publishing software
- Up-to-date with the latest merchandising trends and best practices
- Strong attention to details and ability to multi-task
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes a base salary, annual bonus program, group health benefits, and great development opportunities!
Thank you for your interest in Fresh Direct Produce!
Making a Healthy Difference!