Fast Paced, Team-Oriented, Goal Driven. We are a Marketing, Print, Web & Design agency on the rise looking to fill a Marketing Associate position to help further growth. In this role you will not only help create and execute on internal marketing campaigns, but will also work closely with clients on their marketing campaigns whether they be for print, design or online.
As a diverse company offering solutions for Graphic Design, Web Development and Marketing Management (Traditional, Social, SEO etc) you have the chance to be involved and strategize in a wide variety of marketing opportunities both for the company and our clients.
You are a strong fit if you consider yourself to be creative, self-motivated and willing to take on a challenging position within a growing company.
Duties and Tasks
- Quarterly Competitor Reports
- Budgeting and forecasting for marketing activities
- Ad-Purchasing and negotiating
- Collaborate with project teams and marketing staff to determine the appropriate strategy for targeting and winning new business
- Assist with the development of new marketing initiatives to enhance our presence both online and locally
- Direct Communication with clients regarding ongoing campaigns
Online Media Management
- Develop, maintain and execute
- Active and Daily Posting and Engagement for Social Media
- PPC management
- Search Engine Optimization
- Content Creation and Curation (Blogs, Newsletters, Press Releases)
- Perform Data collection using proper SEO, Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, Google Adwords, etc
Print Media Management
- Ideate and Coordinate company mailers
- Degree, Certificate or Diploma in Marketing or a related field
- Experience in a similar role
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite is an asset, but not required
- Understanding of Integrated Marketing
- Strong knowledge in Online Marketing Practices (Social, SEO, PPC)
- Willingness to learn and continuously develop new skills
- Ability to Multi-task and manage multiple projects
- Commitment to customer service and satisfaction
- Experience measuring marketing campaigns with quantifiable metrics.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills