Marketing Associate full-time
About the Job
CopperLeaf Technologies currently has an opening for a Marketing Associate who will work closely with our management and sales team. Reporting to the Vice-President of Marketing, the Marketing Associate's role is to help the company expand its business through various outbound and inbound marketing activities such as tradeshows, online campaigns, etc.
Overall Marketing Management
- Working closely with the marketing & sales team, conducts research to develop an understanding of key drivers within identified markets
- Coordinates with 3rd party resources required to support the marketing activities
- Coordinates, tracks and follows-up on all marketing programs and events to ensure they are accurately executed by key dates
- Creates and revises both text and graphical content for internal and external website, product datasheets, material for e-mail campaigns, press releases, case studies, tradeshow booths, print ads and various sales collateral
- Support our distribution partners' marketing needs (collateral, product training, events)
CopperLeaf is looking for an innovative, energetic and hard working marketing professional with excellent interpersonal communication skills and, ideally, 3 years of experience in the marketing field. This position is best suited to an outgoing, self motivated individual who prefers to work in a dynamic environment covering a broad set of activities that encompass both marketing & sales. The successful candidate must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, strong analytical skills, attention to detail and a demonstrated ability in managing to deadlines.
- S/he must be able to learn quickly, be resourceful and work independently in a fast paced and changing environment
- Diploma or degree in marketing or equivalent with 3+ years of experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experienced with use of Salesforce.com CRM or other CRM systems for management of campaigns and lead tracking
- Experience in e-marketing &/or website development a plus
- Ability & willingness to travel
- Fluency in French a definite asset
- Experience managing subcontractors
- Experience marketing to utilities and large governmental organizations a plus
CopperLeaf Technologies is a dynamic and growing company. Our products help asset-intensive organizations around the world re-think their traditional approach to capital planning, life-cycle asset planning, and budgeting. Simply put, how do you figure out when to replace a bridge, overhaul a power transformer, or upgrade a dam? How much will it cost and how will you pay for it? Not easy questions, but our systems help figure it out.
We have proven our solutions within industry and have strong backing. To maintain our lead, we need talented, motivated people to join our team. If you enjoy a rewarding and exciting workplace where your opinions matter, and where you have an opportunity to share in the company's success, CopperLeaf may be the right place for you.