SLR is a multi-disciplinary environmental consulting firm that specializes in the Built Environment, Industry, Infrastructure, Mining & Minerals, Oil & Gas and Power sectors. SLR is one of a very small number of truly international specialist environmental consultancies.
As an employee controlled company, in which many of our staff have a share, SLR offers rewarding careers to all of its staff and values and rewards customer care and commitment as well as technical expertise. SLR provides a healthy and dynamic work environment, challenging career opportunities and competitive compensation and benefit packages.
SLR is seeking a full-time Marketing Assistant to join our Vancouver, BC location. SLR is an international environmental consulting company with its corporate presence for Canada based out of the Vancouver office. The successful candidate will have a background in marketing, journalism, or environmental science and be proficient in Microsoft Office, SharePoint, and Adobe inDesign.
- Experience in environmental marketplace and proposal coordination
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite, with emphasis on Word and Excel
- Must have experience in InDesign (graphic software)
- Strong writing and document assembly skills
- Technical editing experience preferred
- Familiarity with SharePoint desired
- Ability to collaborate well with others and work independently as needed
- Superior written/oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player
- Service minded
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, journalism, writing, or environmental science required
- Minimum of three years experience with writing and document production support
- Proven ability to produce professional deliverables and products
- Capable of conducting occasional business travel, to include travel by automobile and airplane
- Valid driver's license
We thank all those who apply, however, only selected candidates will be contacted for interviews.