Marketing Assistant, Wealth Management – Vancouver – Job # 3448
Through its principal subsidiaries, Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. (the “Company”) is a leading independent, full-service financial services firm, with operations in two principal segments of the securities industry: wealth management and capital markets.
Since its establishment in 1950, the Company has been driven by an unwavering commitment to building lasting client relationships. We achieve this by generating value for our individual, institutional and corporate clients through comprehensive investment solutions, brokerage services and investment banking services.
The Company has offices in 11 countries worldwide, including Wealth Management offices located in Canada, Australia, the UK and Europe. Canaccord Genuity, the international capital markets division, operates in Canada, the US, the UK, France, Germany, Ireland, Hong Kong, mainland China, Singapore, Australia and Barbados. To us there are no foreign markets.TM
Our Canadian operations are currently looking for a motivated and ambitious team player to join our Wealth Management team in Vancouver. The successful incumbent will be supporting an established Investment Advisor within a team environment.
- Coordinate and execute a targeted phone marketing program aimed at identifying and qualifying center of influence;
- Organize and maintain a database of prospects and clients;
- Assist with coordinating client seminars led by the Investment Advisor;
- Contact prospects to determine interest in receiving literature on selected investment products;
- Send out information to qualified prospects and follow up when necessary;
- Prepare e-mail and general mail outs to clients and prospects including tracked email marketing;
- Co-ordinate and produce marketing material, including web and social media material;
- Perform additional duties as required.
Skills & Qualifications
- Previous telemarketing and/or sales experience;
- Demonstrated interest in investment products and further development of a team approach;
- “People person” who is confident and exhibits a positive personality;
- Previous similar work experience dealing with clients an asset;
- Extensive computer knowledge including Excel, Word, graphic work, and social media.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume and covering letter including salary expectations. All applications will be held in strict confidence.
In order to be considered for employment at Canaccord Genuity, candidates selected for interviews will be required to show proof of citizenship, permanent residence or eligibility to work in Canada with no restrictions.
We wish to thank all candidates for their interest but only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please. Thank you for your understanding.