SummaryThrough its principal subsidiaries, Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. (the “Company”) is a leading independent, full-service financial services firm, with operations in two principal segments of the securities industry: wealth management and capital markets.
Since its establishment in 1950, the Company has been driven by an unwavering commitment to building lasting client relationships. We achieve this by generating value for our individual, institutional and corporate clients through comprehensive investment solutions, brokerage services and investment banking services.
The Company has offices in 10 countries worldwide, including Wealth Management offices located in Canada, Australia, the UK, Guernsey, Jersey, and the Isle of Man. Canaccord Genuity, the international capital markets division, operates in Canada, the US, the UK, France, Ireland, Hong Kong, China, Australia and Dubai. To us there are no foreign markets.™
Our Canadian operations are currently looking for a motivated, ambitious team player to join our Wealth Management team in Vancouver. The successful incumbent will be supporting an established Investment Advisor within a team environment.
This is a part-time role, and the successful incumbent will be required to work a minimum of 18 hours/week.
- Coordinate and execute a targeted tele-marketing program aimed at identifying and qualifying potential investors. (Range of investment products may include stocks, bonds and insurance related investment products and strategies);
- Organize and maintain a database of prospects and clients;
- Assist with coordinating client seminars led by Investment Advisors;
- Contact prospects to determine interest in receiving literature on selected investment products;
- Send out information to qualified prospects and following up when necessary;
- Do e-mail and general mail outs to clients and prospects including tracked email marketing;
- Work with Dataphile information systems;
- Other duties as required.
Skills & Qualifications
- Previous sales experience;
- Must be interested in investment products and further development of a team approach;
- “People person” who is confident and with a positive personality;
- Previous similar work experience dealing with clients will be an asset;
- Previous telemarketing and sales experience preferable.
Canaccord Genuity welcomes and encourages applications from all qualified individuals including persons with disabilities. We will provide reasonable accommodations upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection cycle.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume and covering letter including salary expectations. All applications will be held in strict confidence.
In order to be considered for employment at Canaccord Genuity, candidates selected for interviews will be required to show proof of citizenship, permanent residence or eligibility to work in Canada with no restrictions.
We wish to thank all candidates for their interest but only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please. Thank you for your understanding.
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page