Who We Are
From our humble beginnings of two properties and 150 employees to 18 gaming properties with more than 3,800 employees, Gateway growth is a result of dedication to our values of RITE: Respect, Integrity, Team-Work & Exceptional Customer Service. These values align with our ultimate goal to become the premier Gaming, Entertainment and Hospitality organization in Canada.
Why Work For Us
Gateway celebrates and empowers those employees who made it all possible. A career at Gateway meansgreat people, a great atmosphere and career advancement opportunities across our 18 locations. Our employees thrive with ongoing training and leadership programs for all while working in an engaging and fun environment. Join us today!
This dynamic role calls for an engaged professional with a solid track record, business acumen and problem solving skills to enhance customer loyalty.
The Database Marketing Assistant will support company-wide marketing initiatives to increase revenue by enhancing customer loyalty, driving incremental visits and volume. With your strong interpersonal, analytical, and marketing skills, you will assist Marketing in the planning and implementation of direct mail programs designed to support company objectives.
- Creates segmentation and player lists for direct mail offers and promotions.
- Works with regulatory agencies and manages the extraction of data for marketing direct mail and promotional offers.
- Assists with various aspects of direct mail marketing programs.
- Assists with database marketing strategy through the analysis of guest tracking information.
- Assists in development, implementation and monitoring programs that accomplish company-wide database objectives.
- Assist with and schedules timely preparation of all promotions, tournaments, and guest recognition events and mailing schedules.
- Assists with proofreading any direct mail initiatives before they are launched.
- Performs other duties as required.
What You’ll Require
- 2 or more years experience with hospitality, retail or casino marketing experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Undergraduate degree or diploma with emphasis in marketing or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong working knowledge/experience with Excel
- Experience with CRM systems or loyalty programs
- Exceptional database mining and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to use and understand Access, Cognos, spreadsheets, word processing software, email, Internet navigation and presentation software