At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Status: Full Time Permanent
The Marketing and Sales Coordinator is a key support role within the Abbott Diabetes Care (ADC) Canada Commercial Organization. The role works closely with Senior Management, Sales, Marketing and Finance to support key processes, for example:
- Marketing materials review and approval coordination;
- Sales material distribution and replenishment;
- Sales team budget payment processing and tracking;
- Compliance processes and audits;
- Prepare annual budgets and prepare trackers with input from business managers.
- Route and maintain MSA’s, SOW’s and PO’s with Marketing and Sales vendors and business partners.
- Provide monthly updates and analysis of various Sales and Marketing budgets for department managers.
- Partner with Marketing to conduct pre- and post-performance analysis on key sales and marketing initiatives.
- Produce monthly ADC Canada KPI Dashboard to help senior management assess business performance versus goals
- Prepare quarterly Sales rep KPI summaries (e.g., number of calls, target reach and frequency, recording of call notes, sample placements, etc.) for National Sales Director.
- Maintain stringent quality control process and measures that ensure the accuracy of all data, information, and reports.
Marketing and Sales Operations
- Manage marketing material inventories and facilitate replenishment in collaboration with the Marketing team.
- Initiate and maintain current sales and marketing material approvals in VEEVA collateral management system.
- Conduct semi-annual audits sales team free goods inventory.
- Communicate monthly marketing program updates to customer service.
- Review and process customer segment target changes in SF.COM.
- Some experience working in office environment supporting administrative processes.
- Analytical and MS Office skills (especially EXCEL).
- Experience working in a team environment with multiple priorities.
- Ability to prioritize and work with multiple projects.
- Work in a fast paced, team environment.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Project management skills, with proven ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently under specific timelines in a dynamic environment while maintaining strong attention to detail and quick recall.
Abbott Canada is committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of individuals without discrimination based on factors such as race, sex, colour, ethnic or national origin, religion, disability, age, citizenship, family or marital status, political beliefs, sexual preference or other factors included in human rights legislation.
Our diversity goals for recruitment, hiring, and retention are embedded in our corporate goals, and our diversity initiatives are supported by the highest level of the organization.
We strongly believe that a diverse workforce fosters more creative and innovative thinking throughout the organization. Creating an inclusive environment, where everyone is respected and valued, enables us to leverage our diversity as a business driver and strengthens our position as a global leader.
Abbott strives to promote and maintain an inclusive, high-performing culture that allows all employees to reach their full potential and contribute to Abbott’s success.