Marketing and Communications Manager full-time
It’s Great Being Awesome, Come Join Us!
Our Business: Men In Kilts
Our Tag Line: No Peeking!!!
Our Mission: To bring smiles to the world, one kilt at a time!
The Opportunity: Men In Kilts is looking to fill the role of a Marketing and Communications Manager, who will strategize, create, implement and manage all marketing and communications designed to generate Customer and Franchise Sales. Fun factor meets innovation, within this opportunity to be involved in an exciting and growing brand!
Support existing plans, identify and evaluate strategies to drive consumer awareness and brand identity.
Plan and execute changes, edits and re-designs of both company websites (meninkilts.com and meninkiltsfranchise.com)
Implement digital media initiates, including SEO, SEM, marketing database (CRM), email, social media, print and display advertising.
Develop and execute a plan to generate PR for new and existing locations.
Design and manage all marketing material, promotional items and trade shows.
Manage positive and collaborative working relationships with Franchise Partners to assist them in achievingrevenue targets using marketing strategies.
Monitor and ensure that all marketing initiatives are brand compliant.
Ensure franchise support is available, consistent, delivered and tracked to meet marketing needs and business growth for all locations.
Manage Franchise Owner Facebook Group, answering comments and questions pertaining to marketing and communications.
Monitor, review, create and maintain operating procedures, assure brand identity guidelines are upheld in all sales/marketing initiatives.
Share "Best Practices" with Franchise Partners.
Deliver and continually improve the on-boarding process of new Franchise Owners as it pertains to marketing and communications.
Manage the delivery and implementation of all Sales and Marketing promotions and product launches.
Develop programs for Lead Generation including influencer marketing campaigns.
Instrument conversion points and optimize sales funnels.
Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Do you have a minimum of 5 years marketing experience in fast-paced environment?
- Have you achieved a Bachelor Degree in Marketing or a business-related field?
- Do you have a track record of developing strategies for brand expansion?
- Does your experience include delivering thoughtful, creative marketing initiatives?
- Do you have working knowledge of online and social media platforms?
- Does your experience include leading and managing SEO, SEM, social media and display advertising campaigns?
- Have you the ability to handle multiple projects at a time, while prioritizing your workload to meet deadlines?
- Do you have an understanding of HTML, Google Analytics and Facebook Algorithms?
- Are your writing skills strong?
10.Do you have the ability to interact closely with all levels of staff and outside vendors?
If you’ve scored 10/10 in this survey above, we need to talk!!
We Are: An industry leading service provider, driving our nationwide growth, with an amazing, unique and fun approach to business and customer service.
If you’re awesome, dedicated and fun – with the skillset defined above – please apply!