Marketing Analyst full-time
Join the Vision Critical team
A colossal revolution is happening in the way organizations engage with their customers which is pushing market research to become more captivating and Vision Critical is leading the charge. Our team, headed by industry icon Angus Reid, leads the world in interactive research and provides technology and expertise to help companies recruit, engage and learn more about their own customers. Our software allows our Fortune 500 clients to do internet based market research using interactive surveys, photos, videos, audio and 3D simulations. We work with one third of the world’s top 100 brands; our professionals are spread across the globe in Canada, US, Europe, Australia and Hong Kong; and our VC Community Panels product is the most widely adopted community panel platform on the planet.
We take good care of our people and we get recognized for it. Recently Vision Critical was named one of BC’s Top Employers and one of Canada’s Top Employers for young people, as well as one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50. We’re growing fast, developing cutting-edge technology and research techniques that bring clients the insight they need to get inspired, be innovative and make bankable decisions.
We reward self-starters, firecrackers, collaborators and life enthusiasts. We can’t abide stagnancy or bureaucracy. We thrive on change and ambitious goals. Join our team!
MARKETING ANALYST - VANCOUVER
The Marketing Analyst is responsible for providing analysis and segmentation to improve marketing effectiveness. This includes but is not limited to database and list management, campaign tracking, reporting and analysis to support corporate marketing programs.
In this role you will also have the opportunity to develop and build out reporting capabilities, including optimization of our marketing tools – Google Analytics, Marketo and Salesforce.com
- Measure the effectiveness of campaigns and marketing programs
- Provide analysis of marketing campaigns, including leads and lists
- Analyze key performance indicators on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Prepare reporting and maintain dashboards, ensuring accuracy of data and results
- Analyze and maintain database, including segmentation and profiling analysis
- Assist in the development of analytics and tracking through marketing tools (Google analytics, Marketo and Salesforce.com)
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- At least two years of experience in the marketing field
- Database management experience, including managing lists and leads, liaising with list provides and defining/refining requirements.
- Demonstrated success managing and tracking multiple concurrent campaigns
- Solid business acumen, management, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detailed oriented and extremely analytical
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com and marketing automation systems