Achieve Better Balance at Westminster Savings.
Westminster Savings is one of BC's largest credit unions and is dedicated to providing full financial services to the residents of the Lower Mainland. We are locally-based and member-owned, with a strong focus on giving back to the communities where we live and work.
You are looking for more than a job; you want a career where you can make a difference. Whether you’re being recognized for your hard work, learning new skills or helping determine our future direction, join Westminster Savings and you’ll balance your work goals with your other interests that are important to you.
Your Opportunity – Marketing Analyst
Join our Marketing team as the expert resource for analyzing and understanding how we can deepen our relationships with our defined customer segments. Apply your knowledge of database analysis and statistical software along with your ability to understand explicit and implicit business requirements to create detailed, accurate queries and reports. As a vital team member you utilize your in-depth knowledge of business theory, marketing and research practices and product development practices to help define and shape our marketing strategies to build our consumer and business relationships.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Identifying and introducing database marketing, segmentation, campaign design and tracking methodologies.
- Collecting, organizing, presenting and making recommendations on data to support ongoing campaign and ad hoc marketing and communication activities.
- Using segment methodologies to define our customers and their relevant charateristics.
- Proactively using data to identify opportunities to deepen and expand relationships with customers.
You bring to the Marketing team:
- An excitement to work with data and to have a positive impact on the growth of WSCU
- Excellent marketing skills in understanding the analysis and having the ability to apply the knowledge to achieve results
- A minimum of four year’s experience in a similar role
- University degree in Business, Commerce, Economics, Statistics or Mathematics
- A strong knowledge of database query and reporting tools (such as SQL or SAS) with promotional marketing, relational and transactional databases. This includes the ability to quickly and efficiently create complex queries and reports.
- Expert-level analytical skills specifically with database analysis and statistical software.
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills with the ability to clearly and easily communicate business implications and conclusions based on complex data analysis.
What We Can Offer You
At Westminster Savings we care about what matters most to our employees. They tell us that being treated with respect is as important as growing with a company that shares the same values. That working hard is important, but so is their life beyond work hours. We offer a variety of great reasons to build your career with Westminster Savings:
- Flexible health and dental benefit
- Life-long learning and career advancement opportunities
- Annual corporate bonus program
- Health & wellness reimbursement
- Well funded Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- Wide variety of employee banking benefits
- Potential to live and work in your community
- Financially stable, growing organization
Today we are poised for growth. We’d like to invite you to come and talk about working in a place where you can make a difference.