Marketing Account Coordinator full-time
You’ll experience them all at London Drugs. As one of Canada’s fastest-growing and most successful drugstore chains, we know what it takes to build a satisfying career. We are seeking innovative, customer focused people to join our team! Our Head office located in Richmond, BC currently has a temporary position available to cover a one year maternity leave for a:
Marketing Account Coordinator
Our Marketing Department is looking for a skilled addition to the team in Head Office. As an Account Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Contributing recommendations, ideas and marketing solutions to help the business unit reach their goals
- Maintaining an ongoing understanding of the business unit’s Industry regulation requirements
- Creating a trust relationship with the clients (business unit) and the marketing department in order to deliver meaningful results and a strong partnership.
- Assisting in facilitating research and presenting consumer insights with the business units
- Creating and coordinate media and communication plans to support the business needs
- Tracking, monitoring, guiding all jobs for assigned business units through completion. From initial brief creative, photography, and media to execution and analysis,
- Developing ad plan solutions, estimates, budgets and following up with analysis to ensure results are achieved within budget and plan.
- Coordinating with print and online production teams to ensure projects meet deadline requirements.
- Tracking competitive landscape and advertising practices within the business units.
This position requires a strong knowledge of retail, the competitive landscape and the needs of our stores in order to deliver solutions that drive business results in order to be successful.
We offer advancement opportunities through our promote-from-within policies, salaries commensurate with experience, and a comprehensive benefits program including:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, prescription drug and vision coverage for you and your family
- Helping you plan for your future with Company matched RRSPs
- Employee Discounts
- Postsecondary Entrance Scholarships for you or your children
Applicants must be available to work a flexible schedule, Monday through Friday.
If you possess the necessary skills and expertise and would like to join an exciting team of professionals,