Your New Career Starts Here.
Do you have limitless ambition, a desire to learn and the drive to succeed?
Absolute Results is currently seeking a motivated Manager of Marketing to join our friendly and fast-paced team in Surrey, British Columbia.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, you will manage and coordinate all work performed by the marketing team by providing direction, coaching, and training as well as overseeing all planning, organizing and monitoring of workflow.
Key duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Participating in strategic planning as a member of the management team
- Overseeing the development of metrics, forecasts, analysis, and reports monthly on channel and direct marketing spend and return by opportunity
- Developing and maintaining an appropriate marketing department structure that supports the needs of the business
- Developing digital marketing strategies, aligned with overarching brand and marketing plans
- Identifying opportunities for the appropriate and cost-effective investment of financial resources in the departments' systems and resources
- Developing, tracking, and controlling the marketing department’s annual operating and capital budgets
- Assessing and making recommendations for the improvement of the marketing department
- Managing day-to day marketing execution and deliverables – lead gen, SEO/SEM, social and digital campaigns
- Using marketing automation tools, develop and drive effective programs to achieve the goals aligned to a metric driven business
- Working with our ecommerce experts to continuously develop new ways to generate leads, develop channel marketing strategy, and generate awareness in the market
- Creating marketing programs that complement sales and education programs including partner selling tools and partner marketing campaigns
- Overseeing the development of marketing content for sales and channel partners
- Optimizing and maximizing the social web with cost effective and efficient programs
- Promoting and overseeing strategic relationships between internal and external clients, including vendors and partner organizations
In this leadership role, you will also actively participate in the recruitment of team members and conduct regular performance discussions and develop and nurture a strong marketing team using your leadership and mentoring skills.
The Ideal Candidate.
To qualify for this role, you'll have a Bachelor's degree, MBA or similar in Marketing, Business, Communications, or a related discipline coupled with a minimum of 5 years of experience managing a marketing team. Candidates with national and international experience will be highly regarded.
With superior communication and interpersonal skills, you will easily manage various stakeholders and will have proven ability to develop and deliver successful presentations, proposals, and programs. To do this, you'll demonstrate excellent time management skills and have proven ability to successfully manage tasks and projects, from inception to completion.
Most importantly, you'll be a great fit for our team if you have a positive and professional attitude and are a skilled problem solver and decision maker. Self-motivated, proactive and persistent, you are ambitious and driven to succeed.
About Absolute Results.
Absolute Results creates successful sales events exclusively for the automotive industry. Through the provision of comprehensive sales training and effective database marketing, our team works together to plan, prepare and execute sales events at dealerships worldwide.
From detailed dealership analysis to the design and distribution of personalized marketing collateral, we help our clients to maximize their sales by teaching them how to effectively manage the sales cycle and facilitate a positive purchase experience for all. In other words, we know how to sell cars.
At Absolute Results, you will find a team of friendly and supportive professionals who are caffeinated and 'creatively disruptive'. We believe in innovating relentlessly and executing flawlessly to build a solid foundation for our growing business.