Are you the right fit?
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic marketing insights analyst with the skills, passion and know-how to conduct and manage reporting to support the marketing department across our Canadian and US businesses. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Manager of Analytics & Reporting will be responsible for providing detailed analytics, insights and metrics reporting on the success of marketing campaigns comprising both traditional and digital tactics. You will have experience working with marketing automation platforms and databases (Salesforce and Pardot) as well as an ability to navigate your way through digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics.
As the team’s primary Analyst, you will provide support for in-depth data analysis from multiple sources (e.g. raw data, customer database, market research, surveys, competitive intelligence, client insights, academic literature, industry reports, etc.) to inform business actions and drive performance that aligns between Financeit’s strategic objectives and Marketing initiatives. You will have a zest for data and driving home the knowledge that it brings. This is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter who is keen on innovation and thrives in a dynamic startup culture, to join a new team, influence its mandate and help shape the strategic direction of our company.
- Develop, maintain and distribute weekly marketing performance scorecards including metrics for all integrated campaigns, direct mail, social media, SEM campaigns, email campaigns, etc.
- Research, highlight and present key insights and recommendations based on metrics
- Proactively solicit reporting requirements for campaign measurement including COA and ROI
- Be an expert in the competitive landscape by researching and owning competitive insights
- Own B2B and B2C segmentation including demographic and psychographic profiling
- Provide trending and analysis of integrated campaign performance
- Build and manage the team’s campaign post mortem process and reporting
- Provide targeting recommendations for industry verticals to drive lead generation
- Have the ability to confidently present findings to all levels of the organization
- Complete ad-hoc projects as assigned in a timely manner to help deliver in-year marketing KPIs
- 3-5 years of marketing and analytics experience
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Finance or equivalent experience
- Strong analytics skills with experience building and managing scorecards, dashboards and executive reports
- Solid understanding of key systems and tools used in marketing and reporting, i.e. Salesforce, Pardot, Looker, Excel, Google Analytics, Adwords and Social Analytics tools
- Ability to gather relevant information and “connect-the-dots” to develop compelling stories.
- Excellent collaborative and communication skills to present data concisely and persuasively
- A strong team player with an ability to self-manage projects and priorities
- Knowledge and understanding of the financial services industry preferred
- Experience working for a SaaS/B2B technology business preferred
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary based on experience
- Performance based bonus plan
- Staff Stock Option Plan
- Group benefits plan
- Fitness reimbursement program