Great Canadian Gaming Corporation is a multi-jurisdictional gaming, entertainment and hospitality operator. After welcoming Shorelines Casinos to our company, we will have 19 gaming facilities, from BC to Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Washington State, and now in Eastern Ontario. These properties include 15 casinos, four horse racetrack casinos, two 1000+ seat theatres that feature world class entertainment, two Four Diamond hotels, an award winning resort that features two hotels and over 30 food and beverage outlets.
Are you a strategic and creative thinker? Are you inspired by realizing efficiencies and improving digital and direct marketing tactics? Great Canadian is looking for our next GREAT colleague to join us as our Manager, Direct and Digital Marketing.
Reporting to the Regional Director, Marketing, this position will be responsible for the strategic planning and development of all integrated multi-channel marketing and life cycle campaigns. The Manager, Direct and Digital Marketing will manage all components of digital marketing campaign development, implementation, and measurement, while supporting all of Great Canadian Gaming’s marketing teams to develop complimentary direct marketing efforts.
You can expect to apply your skills and qualifications through the following key accountabilities:
- Act as an advisor on digital and direct marketing to our GCGC BC property teams.
- Collaborate on strategy, creation of offers and production with the site marketing teams for creative collateral for digital marketing campaigns and direct mail.
- Accountable for the design and development of integrated marketing plans, utilizing both digital and traditional marketing assets, to drive promotion awareness and ROI to the site.
- Work with the Regional Director and assist with the project management of direct marketing initiatives across GCGC BC properties.
- Develop strategies to leverage and maximize loyalty program(s), including Encore Rewards across all GCGC BC properties.
- Assist in creation of segmentation, targeting schemes, A/B Tests for all digital and direct marketing campaigns.
- Manage research driven initiatives to effectively inform marketing efforts, including situational and competitive analysis and consumer insights.
- Manage and work with the GCGC corporate digital marketing team in creating digital marketing campaigns and assisting with website maintenance and development.
- Conduct ROI analysis for property-specific advertising, promotional and online marketing initiatives – with the assistance of corporate marketing analytics team and the onsite digital team.
- Liaise with operations teams to report on site marketing results.
- Oversight of marketing agency relationships, creative staff, contract resources and activities as they relate to digital and traditional direct marketing.
- Management of partnerships with BCLC related to digital and direct marketing.
- Liaise and communicate effectively with all appropriate operational departments.
- Develop and cultivate strong working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations.
- Perform other duties and tasks as required.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Post-secondary education in marketing, communications, advertising or business management required
- Minimum 3- 5 years of marketing experience with a focus on digital marketing and traditional direct marketing
- Experience working with marketing email software (MailChimp, Selligent, etc.)
- Experience with landing page optimization, SEO, content marketing, social media, and databases and campaign analytics
- Knowledge of digital marketing and advertising and direct response marketing best practices
- Experience with traditional media and advertising, including print media, direct mail, television, and radio
- Excellent Computer literacy in MS Office; with a strong competency in PowerPoint and Excel (specifically in budgeting and ROI analysis), and digital marketing analytics.; Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite considered an asset
- Willingness to travel occasionally to other properties.
- Ability to successfully obtain a Serving It Right License
- Ability to successfully obtain a criminal record and credit check through the Gaming Policy and Enforcement Branch (GPEB)
- Ability to exceed internal and external customer expectations through timely, effective and service oriented communication.
If this sounds like a GREAT opportunity for you, we invite you to register your interest. If you skills and exprience are a match for our position, our professional recruiters will be in contact with you. Thank you for your application and your interest in Geart Canadian Gaming.
Apply online at: https://gcgaming.com/careers/