We're driven to ensure the well-being of drivers. We're working to keep rates low and stable, providing hassle-free service, and proactively partnering to reduce crashes and loss.
Manager, Digital Marketing
North Vancouver, BC
Employment Type: Full Time Permanent
Are you a driven, innovative and experienced Digital Marketing professional who is passionate about enhancing customer experience and building brand presence through digital marketing and social media?
ICBC 's Customer Strategy and Marketing department has an exciting opportunity for a Manager, Digital Marketing to lead the development and implementation of digital marketing plans that build brand and foster customer engagement.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Develops and implements interactive/social media marketing initiatives.
- Develops programs to support business needs in the area of Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Improves the design, usability, and content of the customer and partner portal/websites.
- Provides advice to all lines of business related to online and digital programs to ensure online business objectives are met.
- Identifies emerging trends and technologies in the digital landscape to effectively support the strategic development of online customer experience to build customer engagement and meet business objectives.
- Interpret website user statistics to improve the customer experience.
- Manages the use of digital media to deliver online customer communications.
- Manages the business unit, including budget development and maintenance; and managing reporting staff.
To be successful, you will have 5 - 7 years demonstrated experience in digital marketing and new media including website development and management, SEO, social media, customer/user experience design and online advertising. You will also have strong project management experience with an ability to work under pressure, multi-task and meet tight deadlines. The ideal candidate will have the ability to build and maintain strong effective relationships as well as affect change from a position of influence. Excellent communication skills are a must. As a leader, you will have the ability to guide and motivate staff to ensure an engaged and high performing team.
As a valued member of the ICBC team, you'll thrive in a performance-driven environment that emphasizes employee leadership and accountability for delivering results. Anticipate a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and a challenging work environment.