Campus Support is a centralized service centre that supports its clients in making students the number one priority. We are committed to delivering essential operational, marketing and leadership support that enables each campus team to provide an exceptional educational experience. We are happy to say that we are looking for a Manager of Communications to join our team! Applicants must be creative and process orientated and willing to learn the company’s web marketing strategy.
The Manager of Communications’ primary purpose is to plan, develop, execute and strategize all communications and public relations messages for the marketing department. They are responsible for overseeing all content and communication initiatives while supporting current marketing strategies, search engine optimization and revenue growth. The Manager will coordinate the articulation of the Company’s mission and values.
Additionally, the Manager of Communications will oversee staff to ensure content on all websites, ads and social media messaging are written with the brand in mind and guaranteeing the best user experience for that medium. They will manage the development of additional content for our current web sites with emphasis on SEO and creating new micro-site content.
To be successful in the Manager of Communications position, an individual must be committed to developing, maintaining and demonstrating the following:
- Connect with influential media outlets and journalists to place stories about company news and other initiatives;
- Create content regularly to grow the company’s footprint (press releases, corporate announcements, and creative content);
- Collaborate with prominent members of the company, including executives, to craft and pitch press releases;
- Manage consistent corporate and social media communications in times of crisis;
- Cross-functionally manage, within the marketing team, a coordinated editorial calendar of themes, content and messages, including social posts and web content based on a defined content strategy;
- Oversee and work with content and social media teams to proactively manage online conversations and identify any that would require immediate escalation;
- Help strategize/plan and implement/execute campaigns for particular brands;
- Editing, reviewing, and, at times, creating content for marketing collateral to include brochures, direct mail pieces, print advertisements, customer success stories, news stories, newsletters, email campaigns, press releases and media pitches, multimedia presentations, sales material, proposals, and presentations;
- Managing the development of web site content;
- Implementing the content processes, create the content that drives a consistent and relevant message across all communication channels;
- Managing 3rd party writers and publishers and creative vendors in development of content;
- Developing, promoting and maintaining brand image, marketing strategies, and online sales;
- Proofing, editing and correcting content errors.
Perfect your job application with VisualCV so you can get hired faster!