Advance sales and service coaching capability of sales leaders/force to drive revenue through improved sale and service effectiveness and client experience performance. Provide strategic communications advice and counsel, communications planning, and execution as it relates to supporting the Career Sales Force. Responsible for message development and frameworks for both the IRP and Mortgage Specialist teams across all communication channels (including social media) and tactics. Act as a coach and consultant to the sales force on social media theme development, timing, and messaging.
- Embed and sustain initiatives in the context of the CSF Sales and Service Experience
- Act as subject matter expert on key communication levers – including social media
- Provide communications counsel to the SVP Career Sales Force on priority projects with high potential to effect the RBC brand, clients, and the CSF sales team
- Accountable for communications leadership, strategic direction, and partnership with CB Sales to ensure effective development and implementation of communication support on complex transformation initiatives, including development of tools and tactics
Leadership & Coaching
- Provide communications support to CSF leadership with aligned strategic communications and messaging to ensure message integration and alignment across the sales organization
- Collaborate with regional and market partners to identify opportunities in communication effectiveness and provide prioritized and targeted support to enhance performance (e.g. Manager, Business Performance Support)
- Collaborate with in Market Sales Effectiveness colleagues (i.e Career Sales Force, Advice Center), specialized coaching resources (i.e. GAM, Financial Planning Consultants, RBC Insurance, Direct Investing, Linx). and National Office subject matter experts
- Proactively assess communication effectiveness for the purpose of continual impact and improvement
Employee Capability and Engagement
- Through coaching, enable sales leaders to utilize the right communication channel(s) to enhance consistency and effectiveness
- Develop knowledge, understanding, and capability within the CSF team in their use of both internal and external social media channels
- A minimum 5 years communications experience with high level of change communications experience and focus on social media strategy.
- College/University Degree or equivalent in communications, digital media, Marketing or a related field.
- Strong knowledge of change management principles and practices.
- Ability to facilitate between and influence executives and key decision makers.
- Deadline-driven and results oriented, strong project management knowledge.
- Strategic business sense.
- Strong interpersonal skills and commitment to teamwork.
- Exceptional writing skills.
- Adaptability and flexibility in dealing with rapidly changing initiatives
- Organized, with the ability to prioritize and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Strong track record as an individual contributor.
Diversity and Equal Opportunity Employment:
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status or any other legally-protected factors.
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salaried
Required Travel: 0
People Manager: No
Job Posting End Date: 09/02/2015
Req ID: 96520