Eclipse Creative is a dynamic and creative studio that specializes in print, direct marketing and brand design. We are currently looking for a junior production artist for a six month contract position. Are you a recent graduate looking for 'real world experience'. If you're proficient in the Creative Suite of Adobe Programs and are a fast learner, this may be the opportunity you've been looking for.
- Production of materials including annual reports, brochures, fact sheets, direct mail, invitations, print ads, banner ads and tradeshow signage
- Emphasis on print production with a flair for design
- The successful candidate will be process-oriented and organized with a strong attention to detail. Strong project and time management skills are desired with the ability to prioritize multiple projects and work independently under deadlines and pressure. This position will work closely with the creative director, print and design coordinator and our team of graphic designers. Excellent teamwork and communication skills are a must.
- Associates of Arts degree in Graphic Design or related field, or comparable work experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office
- Printing knowledge with the ability to create print-ready files
- Proofreading skills a plus