foodora is hiring a Junior Marketing Coordinator as we look to launch in Vancouver!
- Grow the consumer-side of the business for Vancouver by executing all offline marketing initiatives
- Management of local street flyering & promoter pool (includes screening, hiring, scheduling, and ensuring everyone is aligned with brand and communication message)
- Planning and execution of local events and guerrilla marketing initiatives to grow our foodie community and increase awareness in your city
- Help support partnerships and do local business development
- Work with our account managers to leverage our restaurant partners reach to the best of our ability
- Brainstorm fresh ideas on how to grow our local presence (you love experimenting and coming up with wild new ideas)
- Ordering / sourcing of marketing materials
- Passionate about food (you know the best the city has to offer)
- Extremely driven and a self-starter. You’re comfortable taking an idea and running with it, seeing the project through from start to finish
- Having to be organized does not scare you! You’ll be planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing multiple projects at once
- You're a people person, you're comfortable walking up to a stranger and pitching them on why foodora rocks!
- 1-2 years experience in marketing, events, promotions, or operations role recommended
foodora was launched in Germany in October 2014, backed by Rocket Internet in April 2015 and merged with Delivery Hero in September 2015. The on-demand delivery service currently connects high-quality restaurants and foodies in 10 countries and is changing the way food delivery is viewed and experienced globally.
WHY JOIN US?
In our thriving start-up, a cornerstone of our success is the care we take in ensuring that we hire for raw intellect, the ability to hustle and the passion for our business. Our valued employees can be sure to count on the following:
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages
- The freedom to bring your own ideas and help shape the direction of the company
- Opportunity to learn about various facets of the business at the hands of the brightest in the business
- Sweet employee perks and discounts
- A fun and awesome environment located right in downtown Vancouver
- An incredible team of hackers and hustlers