Whitman Emorson is seeking a junior/intermediate graphic designer to help with a wide range of projects.
This role is ideal for a smart, talented, ambitious and flexible candidate—someone who is eager to learn; to make a meaningful contribution to a studio engaged in a wide range of creative projects; and to grow with us. We are seeking someone with one to three years of professional experience.
Responsibilities, assets and qualifications:
- conceive and execute original creative concepts
- understand and communicate the rationale behind creative concepts
- work with identity systems, typography, photography, illustrations and other visual elements
- contribute to the company’s culture in a constructive way
- correspond directly with clients and support project management
Whitman Emorson is a design and communications consultancy. We work closely with our clients to help them understand their core strengths and values, and to express themselves in compelling ways. For more, visit us online at www.whitmanemorson.com.