Danica is an industry leader and established designer and wholesaler of quality home textiles and housewares. We're seeking a full time Junior Graphic Designer with a marketing focus to join our team in driving sales growth, brand awareness and customer engagement through a variety of creative marketing initiatives. Centrally located in Vancouver's East Side, Danica offers a design-centric collaborative environment where you’ll be working with our Creative Team to support our marketing efforts. This position reports to our Marketing Supervisor.
- Design digital material for our wholesale e-commerce website.
- Design email marketing campaigns for the Mailchimp platform.
- Create social media content for various platforms.
- Work collaboratively on social media strategy, planning and scheduling.
- Maintain, grow, and segment our customer database for marketing purposes.
- Coordinate catalog mailings.
- Create press releases.
- Help measure success through marketing analytics.
- Assist with photography styling
- Provide assistance to our graphic design team as needed.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and InDesign.
- Knowledge of marketing principles and experience with marketing techniques.
- Familiarity with email marketing software such as MailChimp.
- Familiarity with e-commerce platforms.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Understanding of social media platforms and how to apply them to marketing principles.
- Superb communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Willingness to collaborate in a team environment
- Ability to analyze and manipulate sales data and customer lists for market segmentation.
- Analytical skills
- Proficiency in Excel.
- An eye for detail and appreciation of branding consistency.
- Superior organizational skills.
- A willingness to learn new technologies and platforms.
- Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma, ideally with a focus in graphic design and marketing.
- Experience working within a team of creative people.
That extra something special:
- Genuine interest and enthusiasm for design, decorating, cooking and entertaining.
- Photography skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Vancouver, BC