See things differently.
Welcome to SapientNitro, where ideas reign supreme. Here, customer experiences are what drive us, game-changing marketing is conceived, awards are won, and technology is at the very heart of bringing our creative ideas to life. There’s no shame in being ambitious here; career growth is a priority for us – we help one another climb, we don’t climb over one-another. Clients aren’t just customers, they’re partners. Integrity and a team-driven environment serve as incubators for entrepreneurial minds. Getting goose bumps? Good. If you’re ready to be an idea engineer with some of the best collaborators in the industry, let’s see where you can put your talents to work.
If this speaks to you, then we should talk.
At Sapient, Junior Copywriters research, conceptualize, write, proofread and edit original content and digital experiences. You will determine the overall tone, structure, messaging, and voice of editorial content, based on available space, knowledge of editorial principles, and brand considerations. This role works directly with Creative Directors, Digital Brand and Media Strategists, Art Directors, Interactive and Front-end Developers, IA, Content Specialists & Designers.
- Write, edit, post, proof content and copy
- Communicate with team leads to coordinate concept, copy, interface, graphic design and navigational structure of project with functional aspects
- Work with the team to develop digital media experiences that exceed client goals, carry out the creative vision, and fulfill Marketing & Strategy's mission
- Actively seek out and help define new creative possibilities for client engagements, from rich media ad units and social media programs, to original video scripts and digital signage.
- Assist in leading, developing and growing the copy/content team
- Focus on developing compelling creative within interactive communications ranging from websites to online media
- Assist in communicating and presenting copy to internal teams and clients.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Advertising, Journalism, English or Communications
- Portfolio/writing samples
- Experience with brand advertising and direct marketing writing a plus
- Less than 1 year professional work experience, excluding internship experience.
- Internship experience
- Graduation date of May 2011 to August 2012
- Must be authorized to work in ON, Canada.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited College or University
- Sapient is invested in the success of their employees. Every employee attends a Sapient Start in the first few weeks of employment. Additional skills and career growth training will be provided.
- The bottom line:
- Working at Sapient means collaborating with the best in the industry to solve business’ most challenging problems. If you want to make an impact at a variety of exciting companies, apply here.
SapientNitro, part of Sapient, is the world’s first customer experience company. We create and engineer highly relevant experiences that accelerate business growth and fuel brand advocacy for our clients. By combining multi-channel marketing, multi-channel commerce, and the technology that binds them, we influence customer behavior across the spectrum of content, communication and commerce channels, resulting in deeper, more meaningful relationships between customers and brands. SapientNitro services global leaders such as Citi, The Coca-Cola Company, Mars, Singapore Airlines, Target, and Vodafone through our operations in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. For more information, visit www.sapientnitro.com or follow us on Twitter @sapientnitro.
Sapient is a registered service mark of Sapient Corporation.