JUNIOR DIGITAL DESIGNER
(10-12 month Contract)
Lenbrook International is on an incredible journey – to bring high resolution audio to every household through meaningful technological innovations and beautifully designed products. For over 40 years, our brands NAD (NADelectronics.com) and PSB (PSBspeakers.com) have been leaders in high-end audio, and more recently we have been turning the wireless, multi-room audio streaming market on its head with Bluesound (bluesound.com) and Bluesound Professional (bluesoundprofessional.com).
As we continue to build global presence for our brands, we are in the market for a high-performance Junior Digital Designer to help us enhance our web presence. This position will be responsible for ensuring our brands are represented professionally and positively on our digital channels. This position reports to the Creative Team Lead.
With direction from the Creative Team Lead and in collaboration with the campaigns and operational teams, the candidate will design on-brand and optimized digital assets, including ads, landing pages, website UI/UX improvements, emails, and other items for our suite of brands.
- Understand branded communications tactics over a variety of digital channels, including design limitations and best practices for each
- Synthesize and understand project briefs, including audience insights, campaign goals, and storytelling goals to create on-brand and optimized creative assets
- Respond quickly to insights-driven requests to adapt designs to optimize for campaign goals
- Occasionally support other creative projects as needed
- 1-2 years of experience in digital design, preferably in an agency environment
- Post-secondary education in digital marketing, graphic communications, or similar
- Excellent written and verbal communications, professional demeanor
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Microsoft Office