We’re looking for a word warrior to join our Strategy team. It will be your job to fully understand and embrace our products, and to share our brand stories with passion and creativity. You will help plan, write, and edit a wide variety of marketing materials and technical documentation. The ideal candidate will be able to take complex jargon and requirements and translate them into simple language diagrams, descriptions and marketing copy. A love for the 1920s, jazz, art deco and unicorns is a major plus!
Here’s what we want:
- Detail-oriented: You have a weird knack for recalling minute details, and can anticipate the product information needs of both technical and business-minded audiences.
- Articulate: You have exceptional written communications skills with a systems-oriented approach to creating clear, cohesive technical documentation, whiteboards and diagrams.
- Passionate: You are a self-directed, enthusiastic team player with a strong motivation to succeed.
- Creative: You are a natural storyteller who can seamlessly pivot from writing engaging marketing copy, to researching and developing technical documentation.
- Technically-Inclined: You are highly comfortable with technical terminology and computing terms, and can translate complex concepts or ideas into easy to understand documentation.
Here’s what you have:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in English, Communications, Journalism or a related field. Any technical certifications and/or experience will be a major asset.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Some knowledge about the ad tech industry and an interest in working with developers, writers, and designers on a cross-functional team.
- An affinity for technical environments.
Why you’ll love working here:
- Located in Midtown Toronto in our Engineering HQ
- Our offices speak to who we are: no walls or cubicles - wide-open spaces where we can freely communicate and collaborate
- We offer free snacks and drinks as well as catered lunches every day
- We don't have a dress code or core hours
- We like to celebrate and try to go out as a team at least once a month
- We offer an amazing benefits package and a $5 monthly Goodlife memberships
Index Exchange is a fully transparent advertising marketplace where premium digital publishers can sell their ad impressions to programmatic buyers in real time by conducting billions of micro-auctions, each lasting a fraction of a second, each and every day. Built on the pillars of neutrality, openness, and the most reliable technology, we aspire to be the ad exchange that online media companies can trust. Led by an experienced team of industry experts and pioneers, we’ve built our company on the premise that automation is the future, but the cost of automation should never be greater than the efficiency it provides.