Internet Marketing Specialist full-time
Company Name: Graphically Speaking (http://www.graphicallyspeaking.ca)
Category: Social Media
Graphically Speaking is an industry-leading, full-service web development firm, with a full-time team of over 40 web specialists who collectively produce hundreds of websites every year.
Our range of services include: Web design, internet marketing, flash animation, e-commerce & database programming and graphic design. To learn about us, see our website.
Our Value Statements:
- Provide great value, quality and service to our customers.
- Be a great place to work.
- Treat others as you would like to be treated.
- Act with honesty and integrity.
- Individual contribution and responsibility.
- Continuous improvement in everything we do.
- Organic search engine optimization including research, implementation and maintenance.
- Developing and managing pay per click programs.
- Setup of social media profiles / accounts.
- Corporate blog setup and optimization.
- Strategizing cross-platform social media campaigns.
- Email marketing campaign development.
- Training clients for maintenance of blogs and other social networking tools.
- Experience with on-page optimization: writing meta tags, editing content for SEO, anchor text optimization.
- Team worker, detail-oriented and an ability to get things done quickly.
- A strong interest in Internet marketing and the web.
- Thorough knowledge of Google tools.
- Experience with developing and maintaining social media profiles / accounts.
- Excellent presentation / client interfacing skills.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of Dreamweaver and Excel.
- Good working knowledge of html and css.
- Ability to multitask / work on several projects at once.
Competitive salary, MSP coverage, profit sharing* and an opportunity to grow and advance in the web development industry.
(*after 1 year - assuming productivity requirements are met)
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page