At Climax Media, coming to work every day is a lot like putting on a creative performance. We innovate, collaborate and curate amazing ideas across the digital landscape and truly believe that to be the best, you have to surround yourself with the best. Unlike other agencies that are used to high employee turnover, Climax Media takes pride in keeping our people happy :)
We are a full-service web development company specializing in web design, marketing, custom applications and large scale enterprise solutions. With over 10 years in business we are offering a stable full-time position at our company for the perfect candidate.
You are an experienced “outside the box” digital marketer with 5+ years of experience developing and executing profitable SEO, SEM, social media, and copywriting campaigns for fortune 500 clients across various industries.
Our ideal candidate would have an uncanny ability to roll with the punches and wear multiple marketing hats without losing their cool.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Management and optimization of Google AdWords campaigns to generate high quality, targeted leads and improve overall ROI using conversion optimization best practices.
- Management and optimization of ongoing SEO efforts including link building, content marketing, social bookmarking and liaison with third party service providers.
- Interaction and management of social media properties for Climax Media and our clients, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest etc.
- Content creation and copywriting for websites, blog posts, advertisements, press releases and internal client communications.
- Monitor and analyze competition for social media, PR, SEO, SEM and traffic generation activities. Must constantly have a finger on the pulse of our market.
- Expand and optimize SEO and SEM keyword list.
- Continually explore, test and improve new tactics for customer acquisition.
- Working closely with the Creative team to ensure collaterals are created, branding guidelines are met throughout online and offline campaigns and PR activities.
- Manage email campaigns, contests, product launch communication strategies to increase traffic.
- Identify key performance indicators related to media, PR online and offline traffic generation activities.
- Perform and evaluate post-mortem reporting of online and offline media and traffic generation activities, improve on the results based on post-mortem.
- Work side by side with project managers and stakeholders to ensure that traffic generation activities and results are communicated in a timely manner.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent industry experience.
- 5+ years of professional experience in online marketing, e-commerce, social media marketing and copywriting.
- Experience managing profitable PPC campaigns exceeding 3-5k per month.
- Proficient with leading search and social marketing tools including Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Raven Tools, Hootsuite, Radian6, etc.
- Proven copywriting and content creation abilities across a variety of mediums.
- Experience working with leading third-party and custom CMS (WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, OpenCart etc.)
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of HTML editing and Meta tag creation as it pertains to SEO and user experience.
- Proven analytical acumen and experience.
- Proven success of managing online campaigns, media relation and traffic generation.
- Strong communication and presentation skills (oral and written).
- Decision making, organizing and planning skills.
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Continued innovation and education.
- Google Certification Program completion (AdWords, Analytics, Display)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Guest author contributions to notable industry publications (SEOMoz, Search Engine Watch)
- 2 week vacation + "Half Day Fridays" on long weekends
- Quarterly company hangouts (bowling, picnics, paintball)
- Competitive benefits plan (with dental)
- Resident office mascot (Jacob the dog)
- Casual environment
- Team Lounge with flat screen, Xbox 360 and Boxee
- Open concept office