International Marketing Manager full-time
STEMCELL Technologies Inc is a privately-owned biotechnology company that helps power leading-edge life sciences research around the world. Scientists performing stem cell, immunology, cancer, regenerative medicine and cellular therapy research are among those who rely on our cell culture media, cell separation products and ancillary reagents. We have over 400 science-oriented employees, including 100 PhDs/MScs working in the creation of novel products, providing consistent, unfailing quality in producing these products, and by standing with our customers around the globe to provide training, one-on-one assistance and technical support. Driven by our love of science, and our passion for quality, STEMCELL now delivers over 1500 products to more than 70 countries worldwide.
Currently we have an opening for an International Marketing Manager in Vancouver. This position is responsible for marketing communications within the international STEMCELL groups including marketing strategies, tactics and activities which are necessary to get marketing messages to targeted markets. The role of the International Marketing Manager is to provide marketing support to all STEMCELL foreign offices and international distribution partners. The successful candidate will coordinate all marketing efforts between Vancouver and abroad, ensuring integrity of the STEMCELL brand globally.
- Develop the strategy and execute implementation of international marketing plans in collaboration with local marketing group and international sales teams;
- Responsible for the development, co-ordination, planning and management of relevant international marketing activities on time and within budget including the corresponding marketing material;
- Assist foreign offices with the coordination of conferences;
- Identify best opportunities for international lead generation and distribute these appropriately;
- Provide Product Managers with international input for all marketing plans and global pricing considerations;
- Ensure all foreign offices and distribution partners receive all new collateral in a timely manner;
- Update international pricing database annually;
- Coordinate weekly meetings with foreign offices and quarterly meetings with international distributors.
- A graduate degree in the biological sciences or related field;
- 5-10 years experience working in a marketing role in a life sciences company;
- Fluency in English is mandatory, and other languages is preferred;
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, and HTML would be beneficial;
- Ability to work well in multidisciplined/cross-functional teams;
- Demonstrable initiative, enthusiasm, strategic, and the ability to multi-task;
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Good communicator;