Ernst & Young's people in more than 140 countries are committed to operating with integrity, quality and professionalism in the provision of audit, tax and transaction advisory services. We strive to help all of our people achieve their professional and personal goals through an inclusive environment that values everyone's contributions, appreciates diversity of thought, fosters growth, and provides continuous opportunities for development. Recognized as one of Canada's top employers, Ernst & Young continually strives to be a great place to work.
The Internal Communications Specialist is a senior member of the Internal Communications team who develops strategies and materials to help communicate important issues and messages within the organization to potential, current employees and alumni.
- Works closely with internal groups to understand their marketing needs and develops communications to support strategies and initiatives.
- Writes and edits a range of communications, including newsletter articles, scripts and leadership messages.
- Recommends how best to promote communications pieces, educating clients on best practices and selecting appropriate channels.
To qualify, candidates must have:
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, communications, or public relations
- Minimum three years of communications experience
- Strong technical and business writing skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
Ernst & Young is committed to diversity and equity.