We’re looking for a talented graphic / digital designer responsible for driving creative solutions that meet our client and end-user’s needs. Working in a small ‘pod’ with the Account and Client Success Managers along with a junior designer, UI designer, writer and developer, the position involves the conception and enhancement of digital brands and asset production for web and mobile / apps etc. as well as occasional printed collateral - from early concepts through to highly detailed deliverables.
Desired skills and experience:
- A degree or diploma in digital or graphic design
- 5+ years agency or similar experience
- A ‘wow’ portfolio demonstrating creative flair and innovative combinations of typography, imagery and color
- Strong working knowledge of the entire design process, best practices and tool workflow
- Ability to self-judge creative concepts
- Ability to accept and provide constructive critique and clearly communicate creative direction and timeframes to the team
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Good time management skills, able to effectively direct or allocate resources and adapt to changing priorities with multiple concurrent projects
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative suite and Microsoft Office tools.
About Digital Fluency
Digital Fluency is a web marketing agency and fast becoming the North Shore’s goto resource for digital design expertise. With a new office in lower Lonsdale and a rapidly growing client list, we are now seeking additional talent to extend our team.
Digital Fluency is an equal opportunity employer and offers a competitive salary commensurate with ability and experience, plus a generous health benefits and vacation package.