Caliper is an application and performance software company. We are ramping up fast and are in a immediate need of a bright, experienced and well-spoken Marketing Manager responsible for developing and executing our marketing program to generate leads and drive brand awareness. Areas of ownership include website design, SEO, content development, market research, sales collaterals/presentations, social media, public relations, sponsorships/partnerships, and tradeshows/event marketing.
- Develop marketing strategy with leadership team that aligns with business goals, identify tactics to drive strategy and manage outsourcing partners as needed. Strategy must be highly focused on lead generation and brand awareness.
- Develop website content, email content, whitepapers, case studies, and presentations/ proposals to support sales and business development activities.
- Oversee company website design, development and optimization using best practices for search engine optimization and on-site lead conversion.
- Provide market research as required by the business including competitive intelligence, product positioning and target market/demographic analysis.
- Communicate, manage and monitor social media channels Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook to generate conversation and community around the Caliper brand.
- Develop and execute public relations in conjunction with a hired PR agency to generate media coverage and thought leadership for Caliper.
- Manage and coordinate all tradeshow and event activities across North America as needed.
- Represent Caliper at events including trade shows, conferences and networking socials. Some travel required.
- As the ideal candidate for this position, you possess a university degree in marketing and/ or communications with 3 to 5 years experience working in an intermediate marketing and/or communications role–preferably in software or IT.
- Track record of executing and/or supporting lead generation and brand awareness marketing tactics–online and offline.
- A self-starter with strong attention to detail, organization skills and follow through. Ability to multi-task, take on responsibility and work well in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Excellent team player with strong project management and communication skills.