Company: Expedia CruiseShipCenters
Location: CANADA - Vancouver
Functional Area: Marketing
Employment Type: Full-Time Regular
Education Required: Not Indicated
Experience Required: 1-2 Years
Relocation Provided: No
Expedia® CruiseShipCenters® has a need for a talented Interactive Marketing Coordinator. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating, executing, proofing, and tracking compelling email marketing campaigns in support of our marketing initiatives across North America. In addition, they will contribute to web site content development and ongoing online promotions on Expedia CruiseShipCenters’ and 3rd party sites.
- Create, proof, and deploy a variety of email marketing newsletters and website landing pages in support of the overall marketing strategy for both National and Center-level initiatives.
- Research, write, edit, and maintain compelling content for use in email newsletter campaigns, promotional landing pages, webpages, social channels, etc.
- Ensure all content and campaigns produced meet brand standards, follow existing design templates and best practices, and supports the online marketing strategy.
- Liaise with internal and external resources for campaign scheduling, approvals, copy and graphical assets, product requests, edits, translations, etc.
- Prepare campaign invoicing requisitions, backup materials, and supporting metrics to key stakeholders.
- Provide administrative and marketing support for a variety of existing programs as needed
- A degree in Marketing or Communications or related discipline.
- 1 year of experience in an Online Marketing role is considered an asset
- Excellent writing, editing, and proof reading abilities
- Able to manage multiple deadlines at a time and can reset priorities quickly as needed
- Extremely organized with high attention to detail
- Ability to work both in a team environment as well as independently on multiple projects within project schedules and deadlines
- An understanding of business and marketing principles
- Highly motivated, high energy and enjoys working in fun environment
- A passion for travel and loves to learn
- Strong computer skills (PC environment) with understanding of Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge of HTML and web authoring tools (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, CMS platforms) considered an asset
About Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®
Established in 1987, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters® is one of North America's leading sellers of cruise vacations with more than 180 franchise locations and a team of over 3,700 Cruise Consultants. In 2007, CruiseShipCenters became a strategic partner with Expedia Inc., rebranding to become Expedia CruiseShipCenters. In addition to a number of travel industry awards, the company has been recognized for its leadership in franchising by the Canadian Franchise Association (CFA) including the CFA Award of Excellence for five consecutive years (2006 - 2011) and induction into its Hall of Fame in 2010. The company has also been recognized by BC Business magazine as one of the Best Companies to Work For, ranking first in the travel category and eighth overall.