We are a full-service advertising agency looking for an Interactive Digital Artist to join our studio. We are looking for someone that wants to be involved in the entire process from conception to completion, working independently, as well as collaboratively, with the design team and producers on a variety of projects.
The Digital Production Artist is expected to work collaboratively with the creative and production teams to help create unique and engaging interactive solutions. This position will be primarily responsible for the fulfillment of rich media ad campaigns from a technical and visual perspective by leveraging technology solutions, an experienced eye for design, expertise with Flash programming and a solid understanding of the latest in advertising trends.
Secondary responsibilities may include the production of landing pages and microsites in HTML and CSS.
Primary Job Functions/Responsibilities:
- Create Flash and Rich Media advertising units including expandable’s, page-takeovers, etc. based on provided layouts
- Expertise in Creative Suite 5 including InDesign and Photoshop
- Develop other interactive experiences (HTML/CSS-based) including micro-sites, social applications, mock-ups and prototypes as needed
- Work with Media/QA to test, optimize, and traffic units
- Work efficiently with Creative, Production, and QA teams to ensure pixel-perfect execution of projects on time and within estimated hours
- Research emerging digital advertising technologies and trends and provide thought leadership to the Agency team
- Develop and maintain production checklists and other standards, processes and best practices for digital development
Experience/Skill Set Requirements:
- Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Fireworks
- ActionScript 2 required, 3 is a plus
- Understanding of Flash development & compression + image compression
- Understanding of motion design
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus
- Experience with 3D, motion, AfterEffects a plus
- Experience developing Rich Media units within various ad serving production environments (Doublecliek DART/Motif, Media Mind, Pointroll) a plus
- 1-3 years of agency experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to relay technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Accountable, can-do attitude
- Highly motivated, independent worker
4-year college degree or equivalent experience