Welcome to SapientNitro, where ideas reign supreme. Here, customer experiences are what drive us, game-changing marketing is conceived, awards are won, and technology is at the very heart of bringing our creative ideas to life. There’s no shame in being ambitious here; career growth is a priority for us – we help one another climb, we don’t climb over one-another. Clients aren’t just customers, they’re partners. Integrity and a team-driven environment serve as incubators for entrepreneurial minds. Getting goose bumps? Good. If you’re ready to be an idea engineer with some of the best collaborators in the industry, let’s see where you can put your talents to work.
As a Copywriter at Sapient, you are responsible for managing the overall copywriting efforts for a specific client(s). May involve managing other copywriters in their overall efforts to research, conceptualize, write, proofread and edit original content and digital experiences. You will help to determine tone, style, structure and voice of editorial content, based on available space, knowledge of editorial principles, aesthetic sense and brand considerations, working directly with Creative Directors, Digital Brand and Media Strategists, Art Directors, Interactive and Front-end Developers, IA’s, Content Specialists & Designers.
- Write, edit, post, and proof content and copy
- Communicate with team leads to coordinate concept, copy, interface, graphic design and navigational structure of project with functional aspects
- Work with the team to develop digital media experiences that exceed client goals, carry out the creative vision, and fulfill Marketing & Strategy's mission
- Actively seek out and help define new creative possibilities for client engagements, from rich media ad units and social media programs, to original video scripts and digital signage
- Assist in leading, developing and growing the copy/content team
- Disciplinary focus on developing compelling creative within interactive communications ranging from websites to online media
- Assist in communicating and presenting copy to internal teams and clients
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Journalism, English or Communications
- Three to five years of copywriting/editorial experience in an advertising or marketing environment
- Portfolio/writing samples
Bachelor’s degree required