Advisor Websites is a fast growing SaaS software company recognized as a top 5 best workplace in British Columbia, Canada.
We are looking for an Inbound Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing Team to help get our word out into the world, increase brand awareness and generate MQLs.
We seek someone who is excited to innovate an archaic industry, while thoroughly enjoying rapid growth and who is constantly looking for new ways to generate leads and trials.
Please note: we are accepting candidates from Vancouver, BC and remote candidates. Our goal is to get the most talented person out there to join our team
You will help us:
- Build and execute on a content roadmap
- Build compelling, relevant, and customer-centric content meant to drive measurable results from buyers
- Plan and execute all web, paid advertising, email, and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain landing pages (along with A/B testing experiments)
- Growth monthly lead pipeline by generating MQLs
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Coach and mentor co-op marketing students
You will need:
- 2-3 years experience in content marketing, preferably in a SaaS or B2B software company
- Portfolio of work that demonstrates versatility across multiple formats (websites, social media, email, collateral, video, etc.)
- Experience building landing pages and running A/B tests (Unbounce, Instatpage, Optimizely)
- Experience with marketing automation tools (Hubspot, Marketo, Autopilot, Pardot)
- Experience with Google Analytics
- A strong grasp of content marketing fundamentals
- Amazing copywriting skills, including the ability to write clearly and persuasively
- A solid understanding of SEO and how to create content that ranks well in search engines
- Track record of exceeding expectations and of delivering results
- Opportunity to be a part of a Top 5 Company to work for in Vancouver as voted 2 years in a row by BC Business
- Clearly laid out and communicated progression and promotion plan
- Enrolment in Advisor Websites' Bucketlist Program = 1 day off and $$ to spend every year to knock items off your BucketList
For those in Vancouver:
- In additional to vacation days, you get 4 wellness days per year to use when you just need a break
- Office Massage Chair
- Free beer on tap every Wednesday and Friday
- Company snacks and coffee
- Weekly activity groups
- More after-hours foosball games than you can handle
About us: Advisor Websites has been a player in the financial services industry since 2002, building crisp, professional, and compliant websites exclusively for members of the financial services industry all across North America through a SaaS business model. We offer an amazing culture and work environment for those who seek to learn, grow and are top achievers.