Who We Are
Influitive is a rapidly-growing innovator in the advocate marketing space. Backed by top-tier venture capitalists including Hummer Winblad, First Round Capital, New Enterprise Associates, Lightspeed Ventures and Relay Ventures, Influitive’s mission is to infuse all aspects of B2B companies’ marketing and sales operations with the power of advocates. Our primary product is AdvocateHub, a cloud-based platform that enables companies to mobilize and manage their advocates, fans and evangelists. The founding team has previously built Eloqua, a marketing automation company that went public in 2012 and was recently bought by Oracle for $871M.
Who You Are
You’re a data-driven marketer who has been running your own websites for years. You know SEO inside and out, and you preach the value of inbound marketing to anyone who’s willing to listen. You keep your eyes on the conversion rate at all times, and have a long list of A/B tests that you can’t wait to run. You know your way inside and out of Marketing Automation Platforms and Salesforce. Now you’re looking to join a company that can propel you to take your skills and expertise to the next level.
Every month, our website already generates more than ten thousand visits, and more than a thousand inbound inquiries. A content marketing team is ready to produce any content that you need in order to drive more traffic and convert more leads. Our demand gen efforts are at full throttle and we have dozens of campaigns that we’re running every quarter. We’re well funded, growing exponentially, and our customers love us. We’re looking for the right person to round out our marketing team and support our demand generation, content, and customer marketing efforts. Are you ready for your next challenge?
What You’ll Do
- Manage the Influitive.com website
- Convert traffic into inbound leads
- Lead all SEO and website CRO efforts
- Help the Content Marketing team with keyword strategy and other SEO expertise
- Manage our Marketing Automation Platform and Salesforce Campaigns
- Support all of our Demand Generation Campaigns
- Stay on top of the latest website and SEO tools and best practices
- Analyze website data to find improvement opportunities
What You Know
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- Tools of the trade like Optimizely, Google Analytics, etc.
- Experience working with a Marketing Automation Platform (ex. Eloqua, Marketo, Hubspot, Act-On)
- Basic HTML/CSS
- Experience as a Salesforce Admin
- Experience with B2B Marketing