Vega is a high-growth, natural health food and supplement company on Profit Magazine’s Profit 100 list of fastest growing companies the last five years with a passion for people. Our premium, award-winning brand is at the forefront of the plant-based, whole food revolution. Vega has been named one of the Best Workplaces in Canada and has been recognized as one of the Best Workplaces for Women. We honor a triple bottom line approach to business placing emphasis on people, planet and performance. Join a great team atmosphere with a driven, vivacious group of people.
A new exciting and challenging opportunity exists as a Senior Digital Content Designer at Vega’s Head Office in Burnaby, BC. Reporting to the Creative Director, you will be responsible for developing a rich portfolio of high-quality visual assets that capture the stories behind the Vega brand, products and customers.
You take customer service seriously, but still have fun at work with your Vega team. You show initiative in everything you do and are always looking for ways to improve. You are open to new ideas, and you know that feedback from others helps you grow and allows you to thrive. As a performance-driven individual, you create solutions for your team and show up every day ready for a new adventure. You believe in contributing to culture – not just talking about it – and you live (and love) the Vega culture: health, fitness, and striving for always better.
- Partner with social media manager to lead best-in-class digital story telling
- Conceptualize and execute owned content that translates brand messages and maximize current technologies and trends
- Shoot, edit, write, design and otherwise produce digital content and other materials consistent with Vega brand
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 4-5 years hands-on experience in a creative designer/producer role (i.e. ad agency, design or in-house studio)
- Mastery of photo/video production, editing
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Passionate storyteller with a strategic outlook
- Desire and ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask among a multitude of projects and responsibilities
- Exceptional organizational skills
- You have an unrelenting desire to achieve
- The outdoors isn’t just the place between your car and house
- You have a sense of humor and passion for health and wellness
- You love to have fun, but take your responsibilities seriously
- You live the Vega brand
Benefits of Working for VEGA
- Competitive compensation plan
- Open Book Management
- Annual Bonuses
- Alternative refreshment options that go beyond coffee
- On-site kitchen with in-house Vegan Chef offering plant-based food and snacks
- An optional plant-based lunch program
- In-house gym and meditation room
- Dogs in the office – Woof!
- Bi-Monthly product to try so that you can perform at your best and promote the Vegatopian lifestyle
- MSP – 100% coverage
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Flexible Extended Health/Dental Plan
- Green Transit incentives
- Referral bonus program incentive
- Fitness Subsidy
- Employer matching RRSP Program
- Education Fund
Let your journey begin!
If you smiled and are motivated by this posting, we want to hear from you. Send your digital portfolio and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Senior Digital Content Designer” on the subject line and let your journey begin!
Vega is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer reasonable accommodations to candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. We thank all candidates for their time and interest in working at Vega, however, only candidates under consideration for opportunities with Vega will be contacted to participate further in this process. If you are contacted and you require any accommodation in the recruitment process due to a disability, please indicate this and we will work with you to meet your reasonable accessibility needs.