Work with game-changing organizations. Make a difference in the world. Laugh daily. Love your job. We're Briteweb - a leading brand & digital agency for the non-profit sector in North America.
Briteweb is seeking an individual with strong leadership, vision and management skills to lead our creative teams in Vancouver. The core objective of this position will be to oversee project flow from lead to launch, ensuring client success and cohesion between our strategy, design and development teams.
The right candidate will highly value working within a culture that values collaboration, clear communication, industry-leading work and, ultimately, the client’s vision and cause.
- Responsible for managing production on a variety of branding, digital and interactive projects
- Manage and provide leadership to production teams
- Act as a bridge between projects, business goals and business development - maintaining the big picture
- Oversee resourcing and scheduling, identify hiring needs
- Reporting and documentation of processes, improvements, profitability and quarterly employee reviews
- Create, manage and update resources and timelines for projects - maintain a cohesive project plan and vision from lead to delivery
- Initiate quality assurance process and methods for website and digital production
- Maintain reports and project status updates for management and project leadership to understand resources, timing and new business feasibility
- Lead regular project status meetings to ensure project is on time and on budget, and identify challenges to be addressed - proactive vs reactive
- Identify and implement efficiencies and process improvements to improve project quality and profitability
- Source and manage outside vendors and resources where applicable
Success in this role will be defined by the following factors:
- Quality of final deliverables: consistently awesome and always improving
- Final deliverables match strategy and client expectations - happy clients!
- Increased efficiency of our processes
- Predictability and ease of scheduling and project scoping
- Healthy team utilization and profitability
- Contribution to positive team culture and job satisfaction
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in a production/project management-based role for advanced digital projects
- Direct experience working with developers and designers in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple clients and projects
- Expert knowledge in estimating and scoping project resources and cost
- Strong ability to prioritize production workflow into effective timelines, always looking to identify opportunities for process improvement and efficiencies
- Solid understanding of web technology and development process
- Team-oriented and highly collaborative, to ensure open communication and proactive approach to project success
- Track record of confident and compassionate leadership and people management experience