Founded in 2013, kwäf is an industry leader in online wine retail, delivering only good wines to Canadians at their doorsteps.
We’re looking for a motivated individual to be a champion for our customers and help us spread more wine happiness as we grow.
If you are detail-oriented, have a background in customer service and digital marketing, and are passionate about delivering best-in-class products and service, then you could be our Happiness & Marketing Coordinator.
Plus – wine!
Customer Service & Fulfillment (45%)
- Create a wonderful customer experience at every interaction and look for ways to contribute to the ongoing improvement of the overall customer experience
- Prepare weekly shipments and in-package materials
- Coordinate with our suppliers and logistics team to ensure orders are shipped promptly and accurately
- Contribute to the bottom line by recommending process flow changes to reduce warehouse and shipment errors, auditing shipment reports, and recommending improvements to the customer experience
- Other admin support as needed
Marketing & Communications (55%)
- Implement email marketing content including email newsletters, ad-hoc email campaigns and landing pages
- Implement social advertising and SEM campaigns to support core marketing and promotional targets (paid and organic)
- Monitor social media channels and engage with community
- Report on web, email and social stats to inform marketing strategies and tactics
- Support other marketing initiatives as needed
Skills & Experience Required
- 2–3 years digital marketing experience
- 1–2 years customer service experience
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in Marketing or a related field
- Highly detail oriented and organized
- Comfortable with Microsoft Excel and web-based applications and systems (MailChimp, CMS)
- Basic coding knowledge (HTML, CSS)
- Excellent written as well as interpersonal communication skills
- Innovative, self-starter, able to work with limited supervision in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional organizational skills to manage and prioritize workload
- Wine knowledge/interest a plus!
Work Environment & Perks
- Reporting to Marketing Manager
- 5 days a week, 9am–5pm with occasional evenings and weekends
- Work will generally take place at our offices in East Toronto with some need to travel to Ontario Wine Country.
- Competitive salary with benefits package commensurate with experience
- The chance to taste top wines while rubbing elbows with industry experts