We’d love to put your mind at ease while looking for a new opportunity during a pandemic.
Read about how we’re supporting #TeamThinkific during COVID-19 and how we’ve transitioned to working remotely.
Are you a proven digital marketer who loves creating and executing campaigns? Can you approach a challenge with both a creative lens and an analytical one? Does the idea of making a direct impact on a company’s growth excite you? Do you thrive when given autonomy and ample room for growth? You’re looking for a big challenge that holds big opportunities—and you’ll find that at Thinkific!
As the Growth Marketing Specialist, you’ll play a key role in optimizing Thinkific’s customer experience and driving new paid accounts through the customer funnel. You will work closely with a team of motivated, high-performing marketers, particularly with our Performance team. You’ll be responsible for end-to-end campaigns, from planning through to execution. As a multi-disciplinary marketer, you’ll have the opportunity to use your strategic, creative, and analysis skills at various points of projects.
In this role, you will:
- Identify and execute one-off and evergreen conversion campaigns around new features or other timely opportunities, including large digital events or seasonal campaigns
- Work closely with the Product Marketing team to own product and feature launches and communications
- Strategize, plan, and implement ways to improve our lead-to-paid and free-to-paid conversion, from email sequences and landing page optimization to program development and beyond
- Track performance metrics and assess new opportunities for growth and increased conversion
- Optimize customer journey flows, including assessing current initiatives, developing recommendations, and building new collateral and customer funnels
- Act as project manager for complex, cross-team campaigns and programs
- Collaborate with other Marketing teams, including Content, Partnerships, and Customer Education, to build campaigns and programs that convert
- Work closely with the Creative team to craft assets for campaigns and general marketing purposes
- Create and iterate on persuasive written content to help show customers the value of Thinkific, encouraging them to move them along the customer journey
To be successful in this role, you must:
- Have 3+ years of experience strategizing, executing, and reporting on digital marketing campaigns focused on customer acquisition
- Be a strategic decision maker—you can take challenges like optimization or increasing conversions and develop strategies and build campaigns to tackle them
- Possess intermediate to advanced knowledge of data and analytics. You can look at campaign, web, and marketing data, identify what’s important, and determine actionable insights from it
- Take initiative and have a track record for getting things done
- Demonstrate exceptional organizational skills— you can manage multiple projects, big and small, all without missing a beat
- Be an excellent communicator—you’re equally comfortable discussing strategies and campaigns with different stakeholders as you are writing persuasive copy for customers throughout the funnel
- Thrive in jumping into new projects and working in a fast-paced environment. This role will change a lot in the types of projects they work on month to month
- Be collaborative at your core—you’re a team player, can facilitate discussions about campaigns, and both take and give valuable feedback
You might be the person we’re looking for if you:
- Are eager to learn and grow—you’ve likely attended post-secondary education, continue to seek opportunities to level up your skills or have equivalent professional experience in a similar role
- Approach problems with creative solutions
- Are ambitious and driven—you’re excited to take ownership of this role
Bonus points if you:
- Have experience growing customer bases for a SaaS-company
We’re about the results of online learning and the people along the way! Thinkific is a software platform that enables entrepreneurs to create, market, sell, and deliver their own online courses.
Our mission is no less than to revolutionize the way people learn and earn online by giving them the tools they need to turn their expertise into a sustainable business that impacts both them and their audience. We believe in meaningful, innovative work: we're building and expanding an incredible product that empowers course creators around the globe while working collaboratively to learn and succeed together. Together, we’ve served over 40,000 course creators and more than 10 million students, and these numbers are growing each day!
Why we think you’ll like working with us:
- Read What to Expect when Applying at Thinkific to learn about our hiring process (and how we put candidates first!)
- Be part of a team of incredibly talented, passionate, and driven people focused on building and innovating on a best-in-class learning platform
- Make an impact with your work—each person has an equal opportunity to contribute to our goals and every day, we get to see how Thinkific is empowering both course creators and their students
- Join one of the fastest-growing companies in Vancouver and find opportunities to grow in your own career—offering advancement opportunities for our team members is important to us!
- Contribute to Thinkific’s award-winning culture—we’re one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures and a certified Great Place to Work!
- We offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision coverage, and an Employee and Family Assistance Program to support the wellbeing of you and your family
- Get additional health and wellness support through a lifestyle or health spending account to put your dollars where you need it most
- Enjoy our open vacation policy and flexible work environment, because we know the importance of having a great work-life balance (and sometimes, you do your best work in slippers)
- Learn and Grow is one of our values and we take it seriously, providing opportunities through lunch and learns, training, workshops, mentorship, and our $1500 education allowance
- Our team spends time together outside of work, too—we have board game nights, have gone rock climbing, hosted family BBQs, a weekly cookie club (that’s right!), and each year, we host an annual retreat on Gambier Island
- Grow your career AND your family at Thinkific—you’ll be taken care of with our parental leave top-ups as you add to your family
- Our office is close to major transit routes, bike-friendly, and centrally located at the intersection of some of Vancouver’s coolest neighborhoods
- Stay fuelled with healthy snacks, free coffee and tea, kombucha, and the occasional Friday beer and cider
- Hang out with the @dogsofthinkific (and yes, they’re as cute and cuddly as they look)
- Work with the hardware you’re most comfortable with, and upgrade or replace your system when you need to with our technology bonus
- Stay fit with subsidized gym access or by joining one of Thinkific’s sports teams
- Be confident bringing your whole self to work—we’re proud to be an inclusive company with a diverse team and values grounded in ethics and equality
- Thinkific welcomes all applicants regardless of race, gender, orientation, sexual identity, economic class, ability, disability, age, religious beliefs or disbeliefs, or status. We believe that different perspectives and backgrounds are what make a company flourish and we welcome you!