As a Marketer at TunnelBear, you will work with an exceptional team of designers, developers and product managers to relentlessly test and improve our marketing campaigns. You'll quickly see the impact of your work and get to contribute to a service that’s protecting internet privacy for millions of people.
What you’ll do:
- Design, implement and measure growth campaigns in new marketing channels.
- Collect and analyze data (quantitative and qualitative) to figure out what marketing channels are producing the most profitable customers.
- Become an expert in the online privacy industry.
- Work with a friendly, brilliant team from our sunny brick and beam office in Toronto.
Who you are:
- You have three years of relevant industry experience - probably from an e-commerce, gaming, or web-business, working as a marketer or where you were responsible for conversion, optimization, SEM/SEO or Analytics, A/B and multivariate testing.
- You have a track record of coming up with awesome ideas and seeing them all the way through to completion.
- You’re comfortable building a business case and can talk to developers, designers and product managers, to convince them your idea is worth doing.
- You know how to use CPC, CTR, CAC and LTV to figure out what makes a profitable customer.
- You have experience managing at least one profitable online marketing channel.
- You know how to write some HTML and CSS so you can edit emails and landing pages.
- You have a favorite analytics tool.
What’s cool about TunnelBear:
- We won best app of the show at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
- We work on the cutting edge of our industry and consistently get great coverage from TechCrunch, Forbes, VentureBeat, LifeHacker, TheNextWeb, etc.
- We are growing with over 5 million TunnelBear users in 179 countries.
- Casual, friendly work environment with all the fun stuff you’d expect in a startup office.