oin the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become financially better off.
A Best Workplace
Scotiabank is a premier financial institution and Canada’s most international bank recognized as a Best Workplace®, in Canada, Mexico, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Panama, Peru, Chile and Latin America by the Great Place to Work® Institute.
A multinational winning team
Scotiabank is a leading multinational financial services provider and Canada's most international bank. Since welcoming our first customers in Halifax, Nova Scotia, in 1832, Scotiabank has continued to expand its global reach. Today, through our team of more than 86,000 employees, Scotiabank and its affiliates offer a broad range of products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management, corporate and investment banking to over 21 million customers in more than 55 countries around the world.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Scotiabank helps to build bright futures worldwide through ethical banking practices, environmental awareness and a commitment to communities.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for managing the creative design, development and execution of major campaigns, local marketing initiatives, various programs, product launches and other initiatives. This entails ensuring execution accuracy and excellence with creative rigor to achieve brand consistency and positive brand image.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for performing any associated duties that may be assigned in relation to the completion of the position’s responsibilities
- Design and produce print marketing collateral that:
- Meets client requirements;
- Adheres to Scotiabank branding standards;
- Maximizes cost effectiveness for its production and maintenance.
- Manage customer relationships effectively and provide high quality customer service by:
- Managing, developing and maintaining harmonious working relationships with clients;
- Responding promptly and effectively to requests, concerns and complaints.
- Control, maintain and facilitate the distribution and asset management of all Canadian Marketing Intellectual property.
- Accurately track all hours and revisions for studio metrics.
- Expertise in Adobe Cloud - Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Keynote as well as Microsoft Office;
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in similar role in agency, publishing or marketing related industry;
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written;
- Passion for design with full understanding of typography, colour, layout and preparing files for print production for various mediums;
- The ability to work on complex projects independently, within tight deadlines, adapt to changing deadlines and deliver material as per work back schedule;
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized;
- Knowledge of HTML or Mutlimedia design an asset.
EDUCATION AND ACCREDITATIONS:
•Successful completion of post-secondary training in Graphic Design or equivalent program;
•University degree an asset.
Scotiabank is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.