Welcome to Mansfield Inc. We're a digital marketing agency that uses big data, behavioural analytics and digital content development to engage consumers in a meaningful way. Our collective goal is to impact our client’s bottom-line and help produce results that matter — and we’re passionate about what we do. Tackling new and exciting opportunities every day inspires us and we’re on the lookout to add team members that can help us continue to grow.
As a Graphic Designer you are responsible for the development and execution of creative concepts for marketing and analytics solutions. You’ll be working in an environment with content strategists, developers and data engineers. We are looking for people who are passionate about design, and crave working in a team environment to solve creative challenges. Your proactive approach, responsiveness to occasional urgent needs, and proven ability to effectively prioritize tasks will be key to your success.
- Develop and frame creative concepts according to creative brief requirements
- Apply brand identity systems, typography, photography, colour and other ingredients appropriately to create innovative visual solutions that meet business and user needs
- Visualize, design and conceptualize user experiences
- Extend existing brand guidelines across all mediums with moderate design changes
- Provide quality assurance of all creative deliverables
- Contribute to the development of the creative team's culture and quality standards
- Educate team members, not exclusive to the creative team, through project development and performance management
- 2 years of industry experience
- Ability to prioritize and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail
- A solid knowledge of the latest versions of applicable programs: Mac OS, Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator, PowerPoint, Keynote, etc.
- A solid understanding of online production, some knowledge of offline production preferred
- Self motivated, organized and accountable
- Well-developed communication skills including ability to articulate creative concepts and rationale to team members and clients
- Understanding of motion design and the strengths and limitations of Flash, Ajax, Flex, and other emerging platforms
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma