We are a leading creative agency in the business of ideas that make people stop and take notice. Understanding the latest nuances in culture, pop culture, trends and influences is key to this role and we want to work with someone who is curious, creative and not afraid to share opinions that are dynamic, thought-provoking and challenge the status quo.
We are seeking a graphic designer that brings a high level of proficiency across multiple areas including brand identity, print, digital, website, animation, and others. The Designer will understand the overall big idea and translate it to multiple environments and platforms. They bridge the gap between the Creative Team and Design Studio Team. They bring concepts to life, which is in support to the Art Directors. The Designer will focus on elevating the quality of design at LMNO and support the design vision of the Design Director.
What you’ll do
- Design in the following areas: Print Layout, Packaging/Dimensional, Environmental, Video/Photo Content Screens (Banners/ads, booklets/pdfs, presentations), Digital (UX/UI, Experiential, Layout), Logos, Brand Assets.
- Develop concepts by sketching, prototyping, and testing.
- Conceptualize and implement design solutions that meet marketing strategies.
- Breathe life into various concepts, campaign pieces, and brand collateral, building on ideas from rough sketch to final artwork.
- Rationalize and present design solutions/ideas to fellow team members and clients.
- Contribute to brainstorms, ideation phases/sessions.
- Support the Design Studio Team in achieving creative goals and objectives.
- Utilize the Design Thinking process, and continually seek opportunities to refine it.
- Explore different stylistic executions of concepts.
- Implementation of design briefs from concept to completion.
What you bring
- 2+ years of design experience
- A degree or diploma in graphic design, visual communication design, or related field
- Proficiency with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Skilled with typography, font selection and copy layout
- An in-depth understanding of color theory, management, and profiles for all media
- An understanding and ability to utilize the traditional principles of design (Unity, Balance, Emphasis, Scale, Contrast, Rhythm)
- An understanding of design thinking principles, including the psychology of design
- Knowledge of printing procedures, digital applications, photography, illustration as well as verbal and written communication
- Basic understanding of digital design user experience
- A basic advertising/marketing communication principles
- Up to date on culture, subculture, design trends, low & highbrow art, advertising
- Solid knowledge and appreciation for the distinction between creative expression and commercial reality
- The ability to demonstrate an overall passion for design
Thank you for your interest in LMNO. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
We can’t wait to meet you!