Looking to join a creative, driven team and take your design skills to the next level? Advisor Websites is looking for a real go-getter to craft compelling graphic content for print and web.
Who you are:
- You have a degree and/or tangible work experience in graphic art, digital design or marketing and you’re looking to take your craft to the next level.
- You're a phenomenal designer and editor with a critical eye for smart, entertaining and actionable content.
- You are a whiz at Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- You are visual. You can look at something and instantly recognize how you can make it better. You appreciate a great layout, beautiful type and you have a strong eye for detail.
- You’re a self-directed self-starter.You don't need someone to hold your hand.
- You are a strong communicator. You don't mince words - people get your point.
- You set goals and you achieve them. Actually, you are a superstar, overachiever.
- You have vision and you know what it takes to execute a strategy that gets results.
- You are adaptable. You realize that as companies grow, so do processes and systems.
- You love collaboration and being part of a team.
- You welcome the chance to get your hands dirty and help out with whatever needs to be done.
What you'll do:
- Develop/coordinate the graphic design, production, and printing of publication materials across the organization, helping to ensure that branding consistency is achieved, schedules are met, and costs are managed (ie catalogues, sales tools and presentations, promotional materials -web/print)
- You’ll be an instrumental part of the marketing team - working from start to finish on a variety of projects including:
- Complete layout and design of monthly guide books & tutorials
- Design and develop marketing collateral (brochures, flyers, digital banner ads, etc.)
- Design & coordinator monthly direct mail campaigns (for print)
- Create compelling social media images to promote various marketing events and/or promotions
- Photo and/or video editing and organization
- Basic HTML is a plus.
This is a part-time position: 15 hours/week @ $15/hour
Advisor Websites has been a player in the financial services industry since 2002, building crisp, professional, and compliant websites exclusively for members of the financial services industry all across North America through a SAAS business model. Our head office is located on the beautiful West Coast of Canada in Vancouver, British Columbia.
We offer an amazing culture and work environment for those who seek to learn, grow and are top achievers.